Our Facilities and Prices
All the cottages have been lovingly converted with great care from stone and brick barns. Quality furnishings provide a high level of comfort.
- Modern kitchen appliances including dishwashers, refridgerators, freezers, microwaves, washing machines, electric ovens and ceramic hobs. Iron and ironing board in each cottage.
- Bathrooms all have baths with showers, toilets, wash basins and electric shaving points. Hair dryers in each cottage.
- Calor gas fired central heating, constant hot water and double glazing. Open fires or wood burning stoves in some cottages.
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels and table linen provided.
- Drying facilities - outdoor rotary dryer and tumble dryer available.
- Flat screen digital TVs (with free view and SKY feed) and DVD players; radio alarms; iPod docking stations and CD players in some cottage.
- WiFi available.
- Ample safe parking (two designated spaces per property) plus additional parking space if required for visiting family or friends - please ask).
- Plenty of storage for longer stays.
- Cots (including extra safety mattress and cot linen), high chairs, stair gates and a toddler bedside safety rail available.
- Bring your pets (by arrangement). So far we have found accommodation for dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits and gerbils!
- Local walks, horse riding, bird watching, fishing, golf, tennis and leisure centres nearby.
- Comprehensive supply of brochures for local attractions and major attractions further afield.
- Excellent local restaurants and pubs.
- All cottages are non-smoking.
- We have a comprehensive Access Statement available on request.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards. Company accounts are welcome by arrangement. We also are happy to quote prices and accept payment in Euros.
We normally book our cottages from Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday however we try to be as flexible as possible so please ask if you require a different day of the week for your arrival or departure. Our arrival time is 4.00pm however please ask if you would like to deposit your bags earlier than this. We ask that your accommodation is vacated by 10.00am on the day of your departure so that we have time to prepare it for our next guests.
Weekly prices range from £325 to £695 according to the season and size of the accommodation. If the only cottage available is larger than you require then we are normally prepared to discount the price for single people and couples. We have longer let prices for periods over a calendar month. Short break bookings (3 or 4 nights) normally Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday - Friday (4 nights) will only be taken up to 1 month in advance.